Muesli balls recipe
All you need is three ingredients and 20 minutes to put together these easy and delicious muesli balls, which make a great snack for the whole family.
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 1/2 cup muesli
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
Place the pitted dates into a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Let the dates soak for 15 minutes.
Drain the water from the dates and add 2 cups of the muesli and the rice malt syrup to the bowl.
Place the remaining half cup of muesli into a separate small bowl. Use a teaspoon to scoop up the date mixture and roll into balls. Place the balls into the bowl of extra muesli and roll to coat.
Put the muesli balls into an airtight container and place into the fridge for 1 hour to firm.
- You can use your favourite muesli mix for these yummy snacks.
- Store these muesli balls in the fridge to keep them fresh.
- Recipe created by Lauren Matheson for Kidspot.
Find related 3 ingredient recipes
- 3 ingredient apple Danish
- 3 ingredient almond biscuits
- 3 ingredient beetroot dip
- 3 ingredient chocolate crackles
- 3 ingredient chocolate profiteroles
- 3 ingredient fruit cake
- 3 ingredient golden syrup pudding
- 3 ingredient chocolate cheesecake
- 3 ingredient pineapple cake
- 3 ingredient marshmallow pops
- 3 ingredient real fruit jelly
- 3 ingredient trifles
- 3 ingredient smartie fudge