Creamy vegetable and chicken bake recipe
Preheat oven to 180ºC Cover a large baking dish (approx 30cm x 22cm) with steamed vegetables Cover vegetables with
- 600ml of sour cream
- 300ml cream
- 1 pkt French onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup or cream of asparagus soup
- 2-3 cups of steamed broccoli/cauliflower
- 1 cup of peas and corn
- 1 large roast chicken (pulled apart and shredded, no bones) or cook drumsticks and pull the chicken off them
- Preheat oven to 180ºC Cover a large baking dish (approx 30cm x 22cm) with steamed vegetables
- Cover vegetables with shredded chicken and then cover the chicken with peas and corn.
- Combine can of soup, French onion soup mix, sour cream and cream until all mixed through.
- Pour mixture over chicken and vegetables in dish making sure to cover everything.
- Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes until slightly golden on top.
- Serve with mashed potato.