Jelly biscuits recipe
- 1 packet Arrowroot biscuits
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- food colouring
- 1 packet jelly
- freckles or smarties, to decorate
Combine icing sugar, butter, a few drops of food colouring and 2-3 tablespoons of water, mix until smooth. Pour jelly crystals onto a plate. Spread icing on biscuits, place a freckle or smartie in the middle of the biscuit and place iced side down into the jelly crystals sprinkled on it (one colour or a combination). Leave 30 minutes to set.
- These are a great idea to take to school for your child’s class birthday party!
- My kids loved helping me make these – getting jelly crystals everywhere, fighting over smartie colours, what colour the icing should be…
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.