Delicious chicken dinner recipe
- 200g chicken breast or 4 chicken tenderloins.
- 1 small potato, peeled and diced
- 1 cup pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 1 cup sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 8 green beans, trim and chopped
- 1 cup creamed corn
Place all ingredients except for creamed corn in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes until vegeteables are tender.
Drain ingredients, reserving the cooking water.
Add the creamed corn and mash or blend according to your baby's needs, using the reserved water to thin as required.
- Keeping the cooking water is a great way to hold onto nutrients in this dish. Baby food need smore water than you think to get the right consistency.
- You can blend, fork mash or leave this recipe chunky according to your baby's age.
- You can freeze meal size portions of this dinner and defrost as you require them.
- Amazing roast chicken
- Apricot chicken with parsley
- Asian chicken noodles
- Caramelized apple and cheese-stuffed chicken breasts
- Chicken fried rice
- Cheat's chicken biryani
- Chicken and cheese pasta bake
- Chicken and pumpkin risotto
- Chicken and sugar snap stir fry
- Chicken and vegetable pie
- Chicken bacon and mushroom fettucine
- Chicken balls
- Chicken risotto
- Chicken satay skewers
- Crispy chicken thighs with rosemary and potatoes
- Easy chicken casserole
- Easy Chinese lemon chicken
Related chicken recipes:
This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.