Lime, orange and garlic marinade for chicken recipe
Egg free, Gluten free, Lactose free, Nut free
- 2 cups orange juice
- juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup honey, warmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup tarragon, chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
Whisk all ingredients together.
Ensure the marinade is completely cool before pouring over the chicken.
Marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- This makes any cut of chicken tasty. The citrus tenderizes the meat while the oil makes it extremely juicy.
- This is a wonderful marinade for a charcoal barbecue - I am an avid believer that when it comes to barbecues, charcoal is best!
- This marinade would is amazing on a whole butterflied barbecued chicken.
This recipe was created by Kristine Duran-Thiessen for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.