Crabmeat and Avocado Sushi recipe
- Seaweed strips
- 1 cup sushi-style rice, cooked
- 1 carrot, cut into long strips
- 2 shallots, cut into long strips
- 2 celery stalks, cut into long strips
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into long strips
- 1/2 cup fresh crabmeat
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- Soy sauce for dipping
Using a sushi roller, lay one strip of seaweed on top of the bamboo square. Spread with the cooked rice.
Next, spread the wasabi down the center. Layer the carrots, shallots, celery, cucumber, crab and avocado in a 2cm strip down the center of the roll.
Roll the roller tightly to create the sushi roll. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
Slice and serve with soy sauce