- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups self raising flour
- 4 eggs
- 5 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- teaspoon vanilla
Place all ingredients in a large bowl adding melted butter last. Mix with electric mixer for at least 3 minutes.
Place in patty pans and cook for 10-12 mins in hot oven (200ºC).
Cakes are cooked when they spring back when lightly touched.
- These are great for kids' parties, decorated as you wish.
- You can add sultanas to half the mixture for variety.
- These freeze well so are good for kids lunches.