All about learning difficulties
There is nothing more heartbreaking for a parent than to see their child struggle at school and have no explanation of why or what's wrong. Learning disabilities, learning disorders and learning difficulties are more common than most parents think - and they are not a sign of failure. Learning difficulties are an umbrella classification to explain a person with challenges to learn in a 'typical manner' - whatever that is!
Read more about learning difficulties:
- Inattention and the gifted child
- Play therapy for autistic children
- Learning problems
- How to tell the school there is a problem
- Solving school difficulties
- Understanding anxiety in children
- What is ADHD?
- Could my child have ADHD?
- Getting ADHD diagnosed
- Types of ADHD
- Is ADHD inherited? + other FAQs
- ADHD treatments
- Should I medicate my child?
- ADHD and alternative therapies
- 6 ADHD myths busted
- Coping with your child's diagnosis of ADHD
- Strategies for parents managing ADHD
- How will ADHD affect my child's future?
- Celebrating ADHD