All about communicating with schools
School isn't always easy for children or parents, particularly those who find it difficult to ensure their child is being treated fairly or who worry their child may need help with learning difficulties. Communicating with the school doesn't have to be difficult if you use these Kidspot resources and guides to ensuring communication remains strong, helpful and brings meaningful results to day-to-day school life.
Find more about communicating with schools:
- How school's communicate with parents
- 7 ways to prepare for parent-teacher interviews
- Is your child too sick for school?
- Learning difficulties
- Separation anxiety and school
- Your child's school teacher
- School readiness
- Solving school difficulties
Ready Set Learn