Sunflower Synonyms with Post-it Super Sticky Notes
This synonym game is great for helping kids to build vocabulary.
You will need:
- 1 pack Post-it® Super Sticky Notes 76mm x 76mm
- brown paper
- a black marker pen
What to do:
1. Draw a circle about the size of a paper plate on a piece of brown paper.
2. Now cut out a circle.
3. Write a common and perhaps over-used word on the circle. Some examples of over-used words include good, nice, very and bad.
4. Help your child brainstorm synonyms for the chosen word and write their ideas on yellow Post-it® Super Sticky Notes.
5. Tape the brown circle to the wall and add the synonyms to the outside of the circle.
6. Congratulations – you’ve created a Synonym Sunflower!