For mum & dad
Parental involvement is a key factor in a child's performance in school. Here are the secrets to make the day-to-day easier for mum and dad.
- Communicating with the school
- Head lice
- Immunization must-knows
- Preparing for back to school
- School supplies
- Starting primary school
- School germs & worms
- School holiday ideas
- Starting high school
- Teaching kids about money
- Raising a psychologically healthy teenager
- Making the transition from primary school to high school
- Challenges CAN make our teens stronger
- How to communicate with your teenager
- Helping your teenager with friendship problems
- The bumpy transition from childhood to adolescence
- Make-up and guiding your girls as they grow
- Teens and mobile phones
- Top 5 tips for teaching teenagers about money
- How to plan your teenager's bedroom - so it works for you both
- How to set boundaries for your teen
- Fun family activities to do with teens
- How to survive a teenage party at home
- How to keep your teen safe online
- How to help your teens to manage their time
- Are you looking for respect or obedience?
- Not relating to your child?
Must reads for school mums
Kidspot details age-appropriate games and activities to improve and develop great handwriting skills.
Discover how to turn a bored child into a motivated and keen student with these simple ideas from psychologist Justin Coulson.