Funny face biscuits
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Yellow food colouring
- 1 packet Milk Arrowroot biscuits (oval shape)
- Small box Smarties
- Packet Allen’s Retro party mix (it has the teeth and lips!)
- Packet jelly beans
Sift icing sugar into a bowl; add enough water to make a spreadable paste. Add a few drops of yellow (or red or blue or green!) food colouring to get the right funny face colour.
Spread about a teaspoon of icing onto the biscuit and then use the lollies to make the faces. When the face is done, use the sprinkles for hair, beards, moustaches etc.
The biscuits will keep in an airtight container for a few days if you want to make them in advance.
- These are so much fun! Mine were very boring and ‘normal’; the kids were very creative and added eyebrows, rosy cheeks, big noses and ears ÛÒ all in fascinating colour combinations!
- A great way to combine party food with a party activity.
- Get the kids to eat their first creation, then they should be happy to make some more to share later.
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes foråÊKidspot.