Homemade LCM bars
Makes 16 bars
- 2 å_ cups Rice Bubbles (for Gluten-free, see notes below)
- å_ cup 100s and 1000s
- 1 å_ cups marshmallows, chopped
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
Grease a 16cm x 26cm slice tray. Combine Rice Bubbles, 100s and 1000s and 1 cup of the marshmallows in a bowl. Melt remaining marshmallows in a heat proof bowl in the microwave (on high for 15-20 seconds). Add melted marshmallows and melted butter to the Rice Bubble mixture. Stir well to combine.
Transfer mixture into tray and press down with the back of a metal spoon. Refrigerate until set, then cut into 16 bars. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
- Variations include using Coco Pops for chocolate LCMs and drizzling with white or milk chocolate for an extra sugar hit.
- I prefer to keep these bars in the fridge as they are a bit crumbly at room temperature.
- To make gluten free ensure you use gluten free rice puffs and gluten free marshmallows